TERMS & CONDITIONS - Social Media
1. Facebook entry only. All participants must have access to the internet and a valid Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one to participate and you will require an active email address to do this. See http://www.facebook.com for more details.
2. The promoter is: Bespoke Esthetique Academy (BEA) whose office is at 19A High Street, Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom, CM1 1BE.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bespoke Esthetique Academy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
6. To enter, participants must follow the relevant BEA's Facebook account official page at https://www.facebook.com/BespokeEsthetique/ , then follow the instruction from the competition’s poster accordingly in order to qualify as a valid entry.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. Anyone using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Entrants acknowledge that by entering the promotion they are active onto a publicly available social media site and other users of that site will be able to see their details.
11. Closing date for entry will be: as stated on the competition’s poster. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and/or accepted.
12. To be eligible winner(s) must confirm in writing that they are of qualifying age or have relevant parent or guardian permission and that they are neither an employee, family member of an employee, agent or anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
13. Winner(s) will be selected at random and announced via Facebook on Promoter’s official page and via e-mail sent to their’s registered mail(s) address. The winner(s) will be selected using an independently verified random computer process. Winner(s) must respond within 7 days with his/hers acceptance for claiming the prize. Otherwise, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and/or pick a replacement winner(s).
14. Winner(s) shall receive the prize as per Promoter's instruction in conjunction with available date, time & location, at latest 7 days after the announcement day.
15. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting/sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. Maximum one prize per person.Any used third party retailers own terms and conditions apply for voucher(s).
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal or greater value. One entry per person. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner(s) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. When a you submit any materials via the promotion, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licence and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use, where the moral rights in respect of the Content are yours to assert. You warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights.
20. The Promoter does not commit to responding to any mentions and/or replies, and is not responsible for content altered via re-post and/or share by other Facebook users. Promoter reserves all rights relating to the promoter’s Facebook account, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the account, (ii) blocking other Facebook users; and (iii) discontinuing the account at any time.
21. Winner(s)’ details will be available by writing to the Promoter maximum 7 days after: as stated on the competition’s poster.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value and specification in the event of circumstances outside of their control. All descriptions, specifications and images of prizes used in promotional material are valid at the time of going to print. Colours and other minor specifications of prizes may differ from those illustrated. No cash alternative is offered in respect of non-cash prizes.